New Construction Phase Inspection - Deland

Experienced Only - Long time customer has a New Construction project requiring phase inspections during the construction. Too far for me to travel.

PM me for more details if interested…

50 views no one interested, I let the realtor know. :stuck_out_tongue:

60 Views, I’m bumpin’ this back up, do I need to send the Realtor to A$HI.org? :stuck_out_tongue:

Call Jerry Peck. He lives right near there.

I would not to that to an enemy, let alone a friend.

Just how many angels can dance on the head of a GFCI anyway? :smiley:

At least it would be right… when it is finished…8 years from now! :mrgreen:

Please think of all of the trees sacrificed to print the report. :freaked-:

Have them contact me. I do New Construction inspections. I also inspected homes for builders as a Quality Control Manager for several years. My number is 407-637-7288.

I shot a 12 inch spike up there many years ago. Left handed with a muzzeloader in a far far away swamp. What a drag out grrrrrrr.

I actually mounted it as a friend and myself said if we ever shot such an odd animal as a 12 inch spike we would mount it.

The good ole days were sure great.

When we arrived the night before at a friends house we just set up our cots and slept out side as not to wake them and it was nice and cool, no bugs :). Luckily for me around 2:30 am or so I heard grrrrr grrrr grrrr walking around me sleeping out side. It was scary but I peaked anyway and a little orange kitty who was walking around me purring saw me, jumped up and crawled into my sleeping bag and crashed on my stomach for the rest of the night. It could not have been more than 6 weeks old. We had heard a bobcat screeching earlier that night and it likely made the kitty feel a little safer to. It sure took the chill out of that cold night air :slight_smile: I guess it was a symbiotic relationship. Warmth for protection.