Positions available

Looking for inspectors to do insurance water damage claims in South Florida. Will be looking at mold damage and water damage mostly. Best if you have IR certification and mold training (you will be working under our license so MRSA license not needed). We are getting quite a few each week, this can become a full time operation.
Email me - Gary@FBInsp.com if you are interested.

**If my company does both Mold Assessments and Mold Remediations, will I be required to get two (2) licenses (one for Mold Assessor and one for Mold Remediator? **

[FONT=Arial,Arial][size=3]Yes, in addition, please note Section 468.8419(1)(d), F.S., provides that an assessor may not “perform or offer to perform any remediation to a structure on which the mold assessor or the assessor’s company provided a mold assessment within the last 12 months.” Section 468.8419(2)(d), F.S., provides that a remediator may not “perform or offer to perform any assessment to a structure on which the mold remediator or the remediator’s company provided a mold remediation within the last 12 months.”

You may want to look into this first.
[/size][/FONT]

Officer/RA Name Entity Name Entity Number
HENNARICHS, DUANE SOUTHERN COATINGS, INC. G15596
HENNARICHS, DUANE DUANE THOMAS ROOFING INCORPORATED P93000005846
HENNARICHS, DUANE SOUTHERN CERTIFIED CONTRACTING, LLC L10000072539
HENNARICHS, DUANE M CERTIFIED LAND PROPERTIES, LLC L07000084668
HENNARICHS, DUANE M CLAS MANAGEMENT, LLC L10000067913
HENNARICHS, DUANE M SOUTHERN CERTIFIED CONTRACTING, LLC L10000072539
HENNARICHS, DUANE M SOUTHERN CERTIFIED INCORPORATED P95000065941
HENNARICHS, DUANE M ATLANTIC CERTIFIED ROOFING, INC. P97000002490
HENNARICHS, DUANE M CERTIFIED LAND PROPERTIES, LLC L07000084668
HENNARICHS, DUANE M SOUTHERN CERTIFIED INCORPORATED P95000065941
HENNARICHS, DUANE PRESIDE SOUTHERN COATINGS, INC. G15596

Gary,

If you are looking for a seperate company to refer let us know. I am not looking to work under your license but you can certainly refer your clients to us. We are not rememdiators, only assessors.

Looks like the DBPR is developing their new website:
http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/division/Servicesthatrequirealicense_mold.html

Needs a License
Advertising or representing oneself to be a Mold Assessor or Remediator.

Taking samples for purposes of testing for the presence of mold.

So it looks like I win? Or Nachi Nickles wins?