radon cert and licensing in florida

i spoke to the Florida department of Health about InterNACHIs radon course.

apparently the available InterNACHI online radon course is not acceptable. they told me if InterNACHI offers a live webinar class, then that would definitely be sufficient.

so when is the next webinar class cause i want in! and if the answer is never, i would appreciate some advice on a good work around to getting radon licensed.

There is a class in Ft. Myers April 4th-6th.

It’s too late to get into that class (FL Health closes the registration period two weeks prior to exam date).

I emailed one of the FL training providers and received the following response concerning their next webinar course:

"Our next Measurement webinar is scheduled for May 15th and 16th. Please feel free to take a look on our website (Spruce Training) at our “Live Training Schedule” to see what is upcoming and also the “Course Catalog” to actually register when registration has opened.

The cost of the Measurement Course is $184.00 and once you do register, we will send your materials via UPS along with very detailed information on what you need to do to prepare for taking the class."

I also received a response from EnvirHome (who is handling the training in Ft Myers this week) - their next class won’t be until August.