Roofing

This is what happens with technology.
Years ago when I started to do roofs the rule was the less holes in the roof was the key to a good roof.

Not in Florida 10 million holes in roof this will keep the water out!

Florida trying to create a safe and protect the dwelling from water just keeps putting more holes in roof.

This is all BS if we get hit with a category 4 or 5 hurricane you are going to have servere damage no matter what you do.

All these geniuses keep coming up with how to do this and this.It is all BS SOME OF THE OLDER HOMES NEVER HAVE DAMAGE FROM STORMS HOW COME?

This is what happens with technology.

Years ago, when I started to do roofs the rule was, the less holes in the roof was the key to a good roof.

Not in Florida, 10 million holes in roof, this will keep the water out!

Florida trying to create a safe and protect the dwelling from water just keeps putting more holes in roof.

This is all BS, if we get hit with a category 4 or 5 hurricane you are going to have severe damage no matter what you do.

All these geniuses keep coming up with how to do this and this.

It is all BS SOME OF THE OLDER HOMES NEVER HAVE DAMAGE FROM STORMS HOW COME?

Apparently, technology has gotten to you via the double post!:smiley:

You are correct though. All of these advances in technology have caused, mold, which you rarely see in an older home, failure of structures due to inferior,smaller materials, and a whole host of other items that plague new construction.

I equate a new home to the movie “10”. For those of you who are too young to remember it, Bo Derek was this unobtainable goddess. Through a series of events, lowly Dudley Moore finally gets her alone. She is beautiful to look at, but then…she opens her mouth…and the illusion is over!

Newer home can be built better and in consultations, I instruct my Clients to improve on a few areas to make the home better. Average cost is $5,000.00-$10,000.00, but you will have a much better, stronger, and maintenance free home.