State approved Wind Mitigation Inspection class

Next dates available:

Nov-6 in WPB
Nov-13 in Miami
Nov-20 in Tampa

www.contractorsexamschool.com

Provides 7 hours of CE and 1 required core for engineers, architects and contractors. You will receive a certificate of completion and a picture ID badge to prove that you are a certified wind mitigation inspector to carry. If you give me a couple of days maybe by Friday I will assure that all InterNachi member receive a substantial discount. I will speak to them tomorrow and set it up.

Jose’ F. Uz, Ph.D., CRC, CPO, CHI, CHC, M-NFPA, NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, FHA INSP., Florida licensed Home Inspector & Fellow of theABI
President
Caribbean**[size=3]Realty Support Services, Inc.[/size]**
Toll Free 866-261-2242
Serving 15 Florida Counties
Inspections, Surveys & Engineering Services

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent their government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." **
[FONT=Arial]
*“I prefer dangerous liberty to peaceful servitude.”***
Thomas Jefferson 1787[/FONT]

That is very kind of you and thanks for all your help!

Thanks Jose, Havent seen you around here in a minute

Where on the state site can this be verified that this class has been approved by the DBPR or the OIR

And, why would you take it if you have already passed the NACHI course which is worth 16 ceus?

The law doesn’t say the course has to be approved by the State.

I know it is approved because:

1. Hundreds of Engineers, Architects and Contractors have taken this class in order to fulfill their CE requirements to renew their Licenses.

2. I know this to be true because Paul Wingard and I travel around the State teaching it, among other construction and inspection science classes.

You can always contact the school, and Nachi’s course is 16 CE’s and its a great course I love it, it’s just not going to teach you how and what is expected nor detailed instruction and variables within the 9 sections, including code specs., prescriptive tech, and non-code Insurance Req.

Good Luck,

Jose’ F. Uz, Ph.D., CRC, CPO, CHI, CHC, M-NFPA, NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, FHA INSP., Florida Licensed Home Inspector, Fellow of theABI
President
Caribbean** **[size=3]Realty Support Services, Inc.[/size]
Toll Free 866-261-2242

**“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent their government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” **
[FONT=Arial] "I prefer dangerous liberty to peaceful servitude."

BIG HELLO to you my friend, Hope all is good !!!

Jose’

It says that it was approved for CE credit for the CLIB. That means that it was approved for contractors as part of their CE requirements. It does not mean that it is approved for home inspectors (although it might meet the OIR requirements to do the wind mits.

Once again, you have someone trying to make money with a false pretense.

I am sure his class is very good, but it has not been approved by the DBPR or OIR yet. Unless, of course, he can prove me wrong.

The CLIB is the DBPR, listen someone talks about money. Many including Nick will tells you that I took the fight to the OIR and the MSFH program to Tallahassee, I paid out of my pocket and asked for nothing about 40K in legal fee’s and expenses, I also represented the interests of all Florida InterNachi inspectors up there. I don’t remember seeing Bill York fighting for inspectors while I was there.

This class has been in effect since 2007 and everyone including countless home inspectors from InterNachi and ASHI have successfully completed the course and are very happy. They have submitted the credentials provided to insurance underwriters along with their Home Inspection licenses and are successfully signing the OIR-B1-1802 forms today.

Show me who else has an approved class like this now ? The CE approvals are not limited to contractors; engineers and architects are also approved. The only other approved classes out there are limited to only 1 hour and are based in methodology nothing on the actual performance or the fulfillment of the inspection or document (non-biased).

I really don’t care what anyone “speculates” as the old saying goes “no good deed goes unpunished”.

Regards,

Jose’ F. Uz, Ph.D., CRC, CPO, CHI, CHC, M-NFPA, NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, FHA INSP., Florida Licensed Home Inspector, Fellow of theABI
President
Caribbean** **[size=3]Realty Support Services, Inc.[/size]
Toll Free 866-261-2242

**“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent their government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” **
[FONT=Arial] “I prefer dangerous liberty to peaceful servitude.”

As promised I have spoken to the administration and they have OK’d a substantial reduction for InterNachi members.

The course is normally $295.00, but with proof of membership they will charge you only $ 150.00.

Please keep in mind – I am not the owner, I do not own stock nor am I an executive in the school. This school has been around for something like 40 years which means I would have been 3 years old when I founded it, I am simply a teacher/employee that gets paid regardless—(no commissions or bonuses). I teach much other inspection, engineering, code, law and construction courses and the mitigation class won’t make or brake me. I wanted to make this very-very clear because we do have people that come into our forums with alternative agendas not necessarily in the best interest of the home inspector.

The course was designed to make sure that the correct non-biased information was passed on because of the amount of mis-information that originally played a part in the poor performances that have led to the re-inspections we see today, and also because of the mis-information that now is being passed on to tilt the pendulum the other way. I say the pendulum needs to be zeroed out in the middle, fairly and justly to ensure that both the insurance industry and the homeowners are protected.

Good Luck and much success to all,

Jose’ F. Uz, Ph.D., CRC, CPO, CHI, CHC, M-NFPA, NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, FHA INSP., Florida Licensed Home Inspector, Fellow of the ABI
President
Caribbean** Realty**** Support Services, Inc.**
Toll Free 866-261-2242

“I prefer dangerous liberty to peaceful servitude.”
Thomas Jefferson 1787

Do you have a course planned for the Lakeland or Orlando area any time soon. I have already taking Bill Yorks and InterNachi class. But the more education the better, it cannot hurt and it is reasonably priced

Paul A. Ciszek
ALLPRO HOME INSPECTIONS LLC

Thanks for getting us the discount Jose.

Will you have anymore Wind Mitigation courses coming up in the near future. I have used the Contractor Exam School previously and have been very happy. Also are there any discounts on the lead certification for GC?

Preston Halstead
Premo Construction & Inspection services

InterNACHI’s free, online Lead course is in its final stage of EPA approval.

This Saturday in Miami, next Saturday in Tampa.

Call 1-800-327-3926 and with proof of InterNachi membership get the discount.

Hope to see you soon,

Jose’

Call the school at 1-800-327-3926 and ask them, I’ll go if they send me. I know I have had many classes in Orlando, Melbourne, St. Lucie areas before. I will be in Tampa on Saturday the 20th.

Jose’

Hey Nick, the only problem i see with this course is even after the EPA approval I still cant be certified because of this

" After you have passed this online training, you will also be required to complete two hours of hands-on training delivered by an EPA-accredited training provider and pass a final in-person exam to receive your EPA Certified Renovator status"

I would still have to do another one somewhere else…

You can get everything done in 1 shot at Contractors Exam School in 1 day direct EPA with all the bells and whistles.

Do you have a 2011 schedule yet ?