Tampa Bay Chapter of InterNACHI meeting in Oldsmar, Florida on January 12, 2012.

http://fl.nachi.org/tampabay/event866.html

Didn’t we HAVE a local chapter? Did it die?

The West Central Florida Chapter is geared towards continuing education and they do a great job of that. This chapter is going to be geared towards marketing and growing your business by getting our name in front of Real Estate agents & Insurance agents.

Also Nick has offered to come down and be our first speaker if we can gather some interest. Maybe he just wants to see our gorgeous beaches.

Daddys grill is disgusting… food quality is very poor.

Just an update to let you know that we have 13 RSVP’d to attend the 1st meeting. Looking forward to seeing you there!

We are now 35 members strong with 16 RSVP’s for the first meeting January 12th.

What a great time at The first Tampa Bay Chapter of InterNachi meeting. Meeting home inspectors from the tampa area that were interested in starting the chapter is a good thing. I think together we can all prosper from this. With the election of the officers allready done, our next meeting can only get better.

Jim Malvesto
HouseMaster
Home Inspections

Meeting was great and we have a good start and some good ideas were bounced around.

Great meeting and good people, let’s keep the ball rolling. I will be in Santo Domingo, DR next month. So keep me informed & I’ll see you all in March with new fishing tales. Ed Woods

Actually the food wasn’t that bad.

It was great meeting you guys, and looks like a good start on a good thing.

InterNACHI Of Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay Chapter of InterNACHI July 12

**The Tampa Bay Chapter**

**of the InterNational **
   **Association of Certified **
   **Home ****Inspectors**
   The  purpose of this Chapter is to have relaxed, professional meetings that  are aimed directly at learning what our clients really expect from us,  how we can earn their business and how we can help them understand what  we have to offer.
    **Tampa Bay Chapter of InterNACHI Corp. is a non-profit Corporation**
    **DATE: **7/12/2012 (Thu 6:30PM - 8:30PM)

**LOCATION: **Jessie's Family Restaurant 8331 66th St  Pinellas Park, Florida 33781 727-5411200         Topic Electrical  Inspections & Grounding Speaker: MIke Waggoner