Tampa Bay Inspector Position

We are hiring a full time inspector for the greater Tampa Bay area to become part of our growing team. The applicant must possess a Florida Home Inspector license in good standing and have a valid drivers license and a good driving record. No smoking or tobacco use is a requirement. You must be computer and smartphone literate. Company vehicle is provided. All other compensation details will be discussed after review of qualifications. Please email glenn@dgciflorida.com and I will contact you.

Nice to see your busy Glenn! If anyone wants to learn to be a better inspector and start a career take him up on this offer. He is a stand up guy with a great company. Good luck!

Awesome Glenn, glad to see you are growing, good luck:D

Thanks guys!

The experience gained for a newer inspector working with a company like yours would probably be immeasurable. I’d think it would also be giving up hope of ever owning my own business. Plus I’m from that area and moving back there soon. maybe you should just send me your Disney west customers?

I want to see my employees succeed and earn a very great living doing what they love. My business setup might be a little different than some firms. If you’re considering it, we can talk, no pressure.