who tests for living under big powerlines

Hey all,

I just got a call from someone looking a a home under those Big tall power lines. What is the name of the tests that check to see the levels of safety? I think she said ems. I think it may be EMF electromagnetic field but I do not know. She is in Dania Beach which is right next to Ft Laud Airport. She is supposed to email me as I told her I would look for someone that does it and I believe she wants a HI as well. If you do it and are interested post here or email me. If you do it and want to share what you do and a little knowledge about it please post here for all of us. I am in the HOH II today and the first class of future home inspectors are learning a lot today. Jaun is doing a great job.

http://www.emfs.info/living-overhead-line/

[ul]
[li][COLOR=#666666] [/COLOR][/li][LIST]
[li][FONT=“Helvetica”][COLOR=#0000ff]Effects of static fields[/COLOR][/FONT][/li][li][FONT=“Helvetica”]Static fields – theexpert view[/FONT][/li][LIST]
[li][FONT=“Helvetica”]Typesof medical devices[/FONT][/li][li][FONT=“Helvetica”]WHO –static fields[/FONT][/li][li][FONT=“Helvetica”]IARC –static fields[/FONT][/li][li][FONT=“Helvetica”]ICNIRP –static fields[/FONT][/li][li][FONT=“Helvetica”]PHE –static fields[/FONT][/li][/ul]
[li][FONT=“Helvetica”]Static field limits[/FONT][/li][FONT=“Helvetica”]Youare here: [COLOR=#0000ff]Home / Buying,selling or living near an overhead line[/COLOR][/FONT]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]Buying,selling or living near an overhead line

Are you Buying, Selling orLiving in a house near to an overhead line and need to know about Electric andMagnetic fields?
If the answer to this question is yes,the chances are that you need to learn about EMFs quite quickly. Theinformation on this page may be of use to you.
We hope that this page answers all yourquestions but should you find that you need more information on EMFs then youcan discuss your specific questions with a professional EMF Advisor by [COLOR=#0000ff]contacting the EMFHelpline. You may also find our booklet EMFThe Facts helpful.[/COLOR]
This page is about overhead lines – seethe [COLOR=#0000ff]parallel page on livingnear a substation[/COLOR]
EMFs are all around us

Electric and magnetic fields areproduced wherever electricity is used – they are around us all the time inmodern life. Overhead power lines – specifically, the wires, not thepylons that hold them up – are a source but they are only one source

Thanks Roy.

I have not had a chance to check it out yet. Are there any tests that need to be performed by any special people or anything Hi’s can get certified to do or anyone can do?

Special people are required for those tests :shock:mrgreen:

Dude, I don’t give a rats *** about them. Trying to give the job to another member if she emails like she said she would. I guess you only saw part of the OP. :roll::shock:

http://emoji-emoticons.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/emoji-one-middle-finger.png

All I know is it is called EMF. Not sure about the training but I do know it requires special equipment. You might want to check with the power company.

I’m just relaying what she said and I agree what I think it is as in the OP. She was looking for INFO NOT ME. But she did not email so I say closed thread :smiley: