William H York

Here is his flyer for his class in case anyone is interested.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kNbETDH9YzTZUtCx1_HZoBnFAZpSlsL1jXC2BNgrsF7QmmYNJxMKoUB4qI2Dsy-yTW8p86U7UQkzjxW4RBAKxw/UMVI%20Inspector%20Training%20Program.pdf

Where?

Click the link :twisted:

Bill York will be putting something together specifically for Nachi members and will be posted here this week.

The link does not work

Use this one 1802inspectors.com

Are there any other education providers in Florida for this training?

I have taken them both… Bill York & The NACHI online course are the only two I know of, Bill’s course has been updated to include the new form and NACHI’s has not, otherwise they are fairly equal.

I was told Dr jose Uz does

http://www.caribbeanrealtysupport.com/home.asp

I just signed up. It seems like a great value with the discount.

The only approved by the State of Florida for 7 to 8 hours of CE for Engineers, Architects and Contractors full methology and specific training on each of the 9 sections of the OIR-B1-1802 form is here:

www.contractorsexamschool.com

Jose’

Jose
nowhere on the site does it say it is state or DBPR approved and 400 bucks seems a little steep

I like the Idea of the Certificate and id Badge but it is STEEP “$” Bill class is $125.00… to Nachi members…

Successful passage of either Bill York’s or the NACHI course provides a certificate, wouldn’t take too much for NACHI to produce a badge too.

Let’s see… Free, $125 OR $400? :-k

Badges???!!

The latest Wind Mit form is included in the InterNACHI course.
OIR_B1_1802-7.pdf (137 KB)
Here’s a link to the many other forms available from Citizens website.

Badges???!!

Damn that was funny…LoL

With proof of Nachi membership $150.00

Ben,

I hope you didn’t misinterpret me I want to make it clear all your programs are AWSOME!!!

What I meant is that I am able to detail different scenarios and potential answers on each section, and that I am on the spot for any immediate question that may come up. I feel that the details are so important especially since it appears that the insurance companies are trying to get the State to investigate and possible prosecute what they feel might be fraud—no room for errors-and that is scary.

Best regards,

Jose’ F. Uz, Ph.D., CRC, CPO, CHI, CHC, M-NFPA, NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, FHA INSP., Florida Licensed Home Inspector, Fellow of the ABI
President
Caribbean** Realty**** Support Services, Inc.**
Toll Free 866-261-2242
Serving 15 Florida Counties
Inspections, Surveys & Engineering Services

**“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent their government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” **
“I prefer dangerous liberty to peaceful servitude.”
Thomas Jefferson 1787

Great!

InterNACHI helps inspectors do their best through the online education.

Collectively, members and staff continuously improve and update the courses, which are provided FREE to members.

Nick loves giving members gifts and credit for their contributing efforts to that cause.