wind mit door question

A steel outswing non glazed entrance door. House built in 1994. No stickers or data plates. Which box should be checked?

Box X.

Tell the homeowner that he will lose substantial discounts if he doesn’t get documentation for the door. Depending on where the house is located, and the door itself, it may qualify for discounts. The local building department should have the appropriate product approval, if applicable, along with all the drawings for the house.

What is to say door is original? Just did a 1998 home in miami gardens home of never forget your gun. Everything protected but wife wanted pretty door. bye Bye discounts :slight_smile:

Since you mention 94, I am going to assume you are in either dade or broward.
N or X in the table and you will mark A 3, but it won’t matter…no discounts.

don’t forget my gun when I go there for sure in the news every morning MIAMI GARDENS.

Have fun…I give them either your number for wms or Bill S for inspections! :slight_smile:

srY i DO NOT KNOW WHY i THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING TO ME…lONG CRAZY DAY…

i GUESS THE CAPS BUTTON GETS ME ON THE NEW COMP ALSO :slight_smile:

Screw all my cont ed maybe I need Mavis Beacon :slight_smile:

Fun Fact…There is no Mavis Beacon. Black lady on cover just picked because she was Nice appearing and looked like a teacher :slight_smile: “Uncle John’s bathroom reader”

Thanks for the input, guys. I see a lot of doors just like this. I know they were installed to comply with hurricane standards because they are non glazed outswing, but with no stickers. They “appear to conform”, but no documentation. I mentioned '94 only because that was when the house was built, according to permit search.

Thanks I get a bunch and they are usually easy :slight_smile: Just got to be prepared for the hood :slight_smile:

who is Bill S?

Hey now… A good guy and former member :slight_smile:

name?

William Siegel Last name likely spelled wrong :frowning: