"Home Energy Score for Real Estate Professionals" online course

This thread is dedicated exclusively for those students currently enrolled in the InterNACHI online course titled, “Home Energy Score for Real Estate Professionals.”

The goal of this course is to teach real estate professionals about the Department of Energy’s Home Energy Score and how it helps homeowners understand the energy performance of their homes and how they compare to other homes nationwide.

Objective

Upon successful completion of this course, the real estate professional will be able to:

• describe the information Home Energy Score provides;
  • state the type of house data required to be collected in order to generate a Home Energy Score;
  • communicate to homeowners the energy efficiency upgrades that are recommended by the Home Energy Score.

And, in keeping with InterNACHI’s commitment to Continuing Education, this course is open and free to all members, and can be taken again and again, without limit.

Students are free to pose questions and comments here and join in the conversation with other students. The thread will be monitored by the course instructor.

Contact: Director of Education, Ben Gromicko ben@internachi.org

Other inspector training courses: www.nachi.org/education.

To find a Certified Home Energy Inspector™, visit http://www.inspectorseek.com/.

Thank you.

1 Like

Alike any student who seeks for such an information about this course, I would like to thank you for providing these information here. Can I know which is the best college or university where I hope to get the best course around US? I am basically from Oregon and thus if the option I get around the State of Oregon, it would be better. However, most of the colleges around US are now asks to submit admission essay for the college in order to ensure 100% result. If any such college or institution here in Oregon, then how can I present my knowledge in this course before the examiners?

I think this is one of the most demanding courses in Certified Home Inspectors. I am looking forward to the best option.

**SPAM… **post should be deleted or at least the link broken to his website!

1 Like

You will get good online courses from term paper writing service.

I have completed my graduation. Now I would like to learn your course “Home Energy Score for Real Estate Professionals.” But i don’t how much will this help for me to get a good job. And i’m searching for a writing job in any buy essay online site

We offer a wide range of WiFi security cameras for real-estate. I don’t know if you guys are looking for distributing our products.

I think I’m crying. Minimal work you have here. It’s that appealing.
Minimal work you have here.
Download Terrarium TV APP

a android app which you must use once
iMovie for PC

That’s a good opportunity and if you don’t want to miss it, you can knock on the “door” of this site and they’re solve everything. Have fun, enjoy your time, but this team will do everything best.

I’ve seen a lot of writing services, but this one Premieressay.com reviews proved that we can trust it. 2 essays and both in very decent quality!

Hello Mi name is Silvia Munoz and 'm really happy to be able to take this course

Get free streaming application on a smartphone device.
Download Terrarium TV App for Android

Visit this site: go here

THEY ARE SOME REALLY GOOD COURSES[http://free- safety-training.com/forklift-operator-training.php](http://free- safety-training.com/forklift-operator-training.php)

IMESSAGE FOR PC IS A GREAT APP FOR YOUR PC

USPS com down? Current outages and problems | Down Detector
downdetector com status usps
Real time outages for US Postal Services Is the website don’t Is package tracking not working? Can’t pay for your order? Here you see what is going on
USPS Tracking
www uspstrackingservice com
Track USPS shipments using USPS Tracking Online Services This website provides cargo, parcel, priority mail tracking service for free
UPS Tracking FedEx Tracking Package USPS Tracking Shipping
www simpletracking com
The easiest way to track a package shipped via UPS, FedEx, USPS, and other major carriers! Enter your tracking number; Push “Track!” See tracking information
USPS tracking for All Your Packages: USPS track number | k2track
https: trackingshipment net usps
USPS tracking ✓ Free ✓ Fast ✓ Easy ✓ SSL secured ✓ Tracking support ✓ Mobile friendly ➤ Try it You will :heart: it
USPS Tracking Barcode Requirements Help
https: stamps custhelp com app answers detail usps tracking barcode requirements
As of January 27th, 2014, the USPS will require that a USPS Tracking barcode and number appear on all mailpieces sent using the following services:
Delivery & Signature Confirmation | Endicia
www endicia com Features DeliveryConfirmation
USPS Tracking & Signature Confirmation Rest Assured Your Packages Are At Their Destination USPS Tracking Your packages are important to you – with
USPS Tracking Label 400, 50 pack | Stamps com
store stamps com › Home › Free USPS Supplies › Forms and Labels
Product Description Verify delivery with Delivery Confirmation USPS Delivery Confirmation service gives you the date, ZIP Code, and time your article was
USPS made an ornament that displays package tracking updates
https: www engadget com 2016 12 21 usps package tracking christmas ornament
Dec 21, 2016 USPS made an ornament that displays package tracking updates (updated) It can even tell you when the recipient opens the box Billy Steele
Searches related to usps tracking
usps tracking mobile
usps tracking phone number
usps international tracking
usps tracking 9505
usps tracking canada
usps tracking not updating
usps priority mail tracking
track ups