Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Roofing Inspections Contains discussions about inspecting roofs.

Old 1/15/17, 4:33 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: Have you all been receiving your check$ from our Owens Corning project promptly?

I just signed up for this program last week, curious to see where it goes and how frequent the jobs come in South Central PA.
Need a home inspection in Maryland? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Maryland certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 1/15/17, 11:23 PM

Default Re: Have you all been receiving your check$ from our Owens Corning project promptly?

I signed up for the program in the fall sometime.No requests for jobs yet in NEPA.
Old 3/31/17, 7:14 PM
Student Inspector

Default How many jobs do you guys receive pee month, and is it offered in Texas?

Just wondering how many jobs are scheduled within a month and if it is offered in Texas.
Old 6/27/17, 6:48 PM

How far are we required to drive to get the materials? I accepted a job and it turns out they have a white roof. The closest supplier from me is 50 miles away.
Old 10/9/17, 1:26 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

I signed up for the program and got my first job a half hour later. Everything went smoothly and I expect to get a direct deposit this week. Looking forward to more of these.
Old 10/16/17, 6:59 PM
InterNACHI Applicant

Please Note: dkotynski is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

How long does a typical Owens-Corning assessment take?

David Kotynski
Home Inspector Consultants
Old 3/29/18, 10:08 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Unhappy Re: Have you all been receiving your check$ from our Owens Corning project promptly?

Coming up on two months. I contacted admin about payment. Apparently there has been a change in the program and payments are sent via direct deposit. Of course the link to sign up for direct deposit is broken. I like the idea of faster payment via direct deposit, yes I'm on board with that! Should make sure it works though so companies don't have to ask why they have an outstanding invoice. On top of that, the last job blast said the location was 19 miles (fee accordingly of course) when it was actually 88 miles away. Good thing I didn't blindly ask for it since I wasn't familiar with the city. Looks like the program admin is slipping up!
Old 4/3/18, 11:46 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

I'm about to start this program. The map indicates Middle TN is part of the coverage area. Not sure if this will be worthwhile but I'll give it a try.
Chris Dobbs
New Southern Home Inspection
Old 6/22/18, 11:21 AM

I was planning to join but I spoke to one fellow registered inspector in south florida, 3 months and no jobs so far, how is your experience on this area?

Home, Commercial, 4 point, Wind Mitigation Inspections
Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties
viewpointpi.com
https://www.linkedin.com/company/vie...ty-inspections
Old 7/5/18, 8:18 PM

Is this program still going on? I was getting about 2 a week for a 6 month span and I havenít even gotten an email for one in the last 3-4 months. If itís no longer going on Iím going to just toss the 15 bundles of different colored shingles that are on the side of my house.
Old 7/10/18, 12:34 PM

Jobs are slow depending on weather conditions in my area. Always get paid within a week or so after submitting all the data and shipping.

Marty Soder

InterNACHI CPI NACHI11601055
Inspection Certification Associates #13847
IAC2 Certified # IAC2-04-7238
Virginia Certified Home Inspector #3380000940
http://acdhomeinspections.com/