Shake and shingle, Roof Installation

Hi All!

My name is Anna and I just joined the forum, I’m also a new comer to shake and shingle roof installation. I’m still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my son) is still navigating through all the different ways to approach the industry. It’s a tough economy! I was wondering – for those of you involved in the industry (especially veterans) business owner or not, what are some of services, tools, strategies, or latest resources you find helpful or profitable in doing your work or - business?

Online or offline, I’m sure there is quite a lot in both right?!

Thanks and God bless!

Your question is somewhat vague…ie. “for those involved in the industry”…your post talks about shake and shingle roof…are you asking about the roofing industry, in particular wood shingles and shakes or are you asking about the home inspection industry?

Jeff

Hello Ann,

Congrats on your entrepreneurial spirit!

-Joe

Ann, what business are you interesting in entering? Are you from the Republic of China?

Not to be rude but this is home-inspection board and you are off base for the resources you should be using.
All those obvious questions means you are putting the cart before the horse ( so to speck )to already be in business.
Meaning you should have done your homework before you invest into something you know little of, by the sounds of it.
Please be truth full because there are ones here to help.
I think you are in the wrong place and behind in your business plan and that will be destine to fail due to the lack of knowledge you have on the subject at hand ( wooden shingles ) and installations of said product.
I do wish you success but feel uncomfortable in you questions.
Sorry just being honest.