InterNACHI inspection booth at REALTOR show in Catoosa, OKlahoma on Nov. 17, 2016.

InterNACHI inspector booth at REALTOR Appreciation Day in Catoosa, OK.

Booth manned by member Steve Osborne.

Thanks Steve.

Thanks Nick looking forward to receiving the banners and brochures that helped so much last year.

Hi, my name is Travis Dees and I am a certified professional inspector through InterNACHI and I am doing a Home and Garden Show November 11-13th. I am having a banner made, stickers to give out, and our business cards. We would really like some ideas on what to have there because we live in a very small community and people all over the state plus almost the whole town is there during those 3 days. Will you please give me some ideas on what else to have set up and brochures maybe? We really like the Certified Home Inspection that the owner who is selling thier house has done to be more protected. Anything else, please let me know as we only have this week to get ready, Thank You

My Best,
Andrea Dees

We will be there as well! Should be a good event.

Steve if you think it would be beneficial to your area as the incoming President of Okla Internachi I would be more than glad to help you promote your business:D

Check out this link:

https://www.nachi.org/trade-shows-for-home-inspectors.htm

Thank you Nick for supplies.