Sad day

One of the A to Z inspectors, Lenny Fly, of Yukon was killed in a car accident near Lake Texhoma Sunday afternoon. His 14-year-old son was injured but has been released from the hospital. The son’s best friend was also riding with Lenny and was killed. We don’t have details on funeral arrangements at this time. Lenny was an ORCIA member. His wife’s name is Heidi. They had other younger children. The A to Z inspectors are contributing $100 each to help Heidi at this time. If you want to help as well, contact Jack Werner at 405/412-7861.

OMG. I’m very sorry to hear that. I’ll call Jack tomorrow.

I’m so sorry. Praying for both families who have lost loved one. Thanks for sharing Charley.

I called Jack and left a message for him to get us instructions to make donations.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/oklahoman/obituary.aspx?n=leonard-fly&pid=171685474&fhid=27826&eid=sp_shareobit

Jack Werner <atozinspections@yahoo.com>
1:46 PM (6 minutes ago)

to Internachi
Hi, Nick, thank you for calling about Lenny and for offering a donation for his family. His death is very painful for all of us at A to Z. I sent the obituary to you through the Daily Oklahoman website. The fund for Lenny’s family has been set up at Prosperity Bank. The address is 4631 N.W. 23rd St., Oklahoma City, OK 73127. Phone is 943-8411. Email is 23rdst-okc@prosperitybankusa.com. If you would prefer, you can send your donation to me at the address below, and I’ll put it in the fund. Thanks. Jack

Jack L. Werner, Ph.D.
A to Z Inspections
3625 N. McKinley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
405/412-7861
405/946-3293 fax
atozinspections@yahoo.com

What a tragedy