Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Tennessee/HITA Home Inspectors This is a place for Tennessee InterNACHI inspectors to discuss Tennessee home inspection topics. Become a home inspector in Tennessee

Old 10/1/18, 11:14 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Default I'm injured and need help!

I live in Johnson City, TN. I have been in the inspection business for just over a year and a half and things are starting to take off for me. Unfortunately, I just tore my distal biceps tendon and required surgery. I will be out of commission for about two months before i can slowly ease back into the physical stuff. I want to maintain my momentum and not move backwards while I am in the recovery stage. I have a trade show in October as well as an opportunity to host a lunch with the board of realtors. However, I will be in a brace at the time. I cannot climb a ladder, nor crawl in a crawlspace, nor climb up into an attic without pulldown stairs. Never been in this position before. I am looking for someone to help me. if you are interested or do you know someone who might be? Call me at 423-737-2733 or email me at severs@trisummithi.com.

Last edited by gevers; 10/1/18 at 11:54 AM..
Need a home inspection in West Virginia? Check out InterNACHI's listing of West Virginia certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 10/1/18, 11:46 AM

Default Re: I'm injured and need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevers View Post
I have been in the inspection business for just over a year and a half and things are starting to take off for me. Unfortunately, I just tore my distal biceps tendon and required surgery. I will be out of commission for about two months before i can slowly ease back into the physical stuff. I want to maintain my momentum and not move backwards while I am in the recovery stage. I have a trade show in October as well as an opportunity to host a lunch with the board of realtors. However, I will be in a brace at the time. I cannot climb a ladder, nor crawl in a crawlspace, nor climb up into an attic without pulldown stairs. Never been in this position before. I am looking for someone to help me. if you are interested or do you know someone who might be? Call me at 423-737-2733 or email me at severs@trisummithi.com.

Sorry to hear about your difficulty . We have no idea where you live .
Please go to top of your screen and hit Control Panel and put in you information . Thanks ... Roy
Old 10/1/18, 11:53 AM

Default Re: I'm injured and need help!

Duh. That only makes sense. Thanks. ��