Home Gauge Help

HELP!! I wrote up a report in HomeGauge and when I try to view the print preview it does not have any of my pictures or comments. All components are in the table of contents but it is essentially an empty report. Intro, invoice and property description that’s it. I’m sure this is something small but I’m lost right now. Any suggestions?

Join the Homegauge User Group on Facebook.

It could be that in your print settings you don’t have a check in the correct print setting?

File Printing options and then you will see the print settings window where you can check or uncheck a print setting.

I’m having this same issue right now. I’m trying to print preview my first report and its showing that I have 0 pages in all of the sections? It is essentially a blank document.

See? The sections show 0 pages. Any ideas??? I’ve sent my request to join the FB group and its after hours for me to contact support.

I have not seen your request yet. The link is below my name.

I’m not sure why you can’t see the report pages unless you don’t have the report selected in your print settings?

If that is not it please call in at 9 am EST 828-254-2030

I just got off the phone with support. I’m using Parallels on a Mac, and they said this issue happens when the master home gauge file is stored on the Mac Drive (Z Drive) so you have to move the folder to the C Drive (Windows drive) and then go into Advanced Settings in HomeGauge then point the directory to the windows drive instead of the Mac drive. It worked after that :slight_smile:

This kind of thing kept me from going to a Mac for business

1 Like