Homegauge/ recall chek

Does anyone know if home gauge is ever going to integrate with recall chek? I love the software but also want to be more efficient and spend more time with family and friends. I like that I can offer extended services with recall chek but hate retyping everything back in at night when this can be easily integrated for customers like ever other software is. I don’t understand why this has not happened yet, It only benefits HG and makes there customers happy.

What’s this recall check thing? Some kind of gimmick?

Call it what you want. My clients and agents love it. It has helped me build my business just like a lot of other inspectors that use HG. This is not a debate on what services are better then others. Every inspector offers different services and has there own opinion. I’m just saying why not make us HG users life easier if you can.

[QUOTEI’m just saying why not make us HG users life easier if you can]

[/QUOTE]

Because selling a clients personal information to third parties is a practice many think of as unethical ,and it also hurts you when others point to you as one of those types .

Robert, are you using isn? They integrate with RC to bring the client information over.

I don’t use ISN home gauge services offer alot of the same services

[quote=“belliott, post:4, topic:98542”]

[QUOTEI’m just saying why not make us HG users life easier if you can
Because selling a clients personal information to third parties is a practice many think of as unethical ,and it also hurts you when others point to you as one of those types. [/QUOTE]

Exactly Bob. I have a strong feeling that’s why HG does not want to be directly connected.

Exactly Bob. I have a strong feeling that’s why HG does not want to be directly connected.

Maybe but why are we integrated with HON and One source if that was the case? Both of those services do that.

Yea, but the vendors of HON and One Source were not removed from NACHI

Just because they are not vendors to an association means they can’t be intergrated with a software. Half the stuff HG intergrates with are not members on interNACHI. I don’t understand it only benefits HG users to have this feature

Do you feel you would lose business if you didn’t offer recall check? That your clients and agents would just feel you’re another mediocre inspector if it wasn’t for RC?

Not at all I don’t feel like I would loose business, I just like to add benifets for using my services. It’s not just the recalls its also warranties I offer with them.

All of the NT goodies?

Including “Certified Inspection Expert ™”

I think that the “TM” is not correct.

It is showing in the video. ;-):wink:

It’s my understanding that the trademark application was withdrawn.

I’m with you Robert, I want to give my customers as much value and protection as possible and on the flip side of things it’s also really nice to have something to seperate myself from other inspectors. It helps to get agents to give me a try and then my work speaks for itself and they stay. Christopher Currins, no they wouldn’t think I was just another mediocre inspector, my work speaks for itself. But when something does come up and it’s covered for the customer and I don’t just tell them oh well, it was working when I was there like most inspectors do, then I become an extraordinary inspector, think about it.