Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > Vendor Forums > HomeGauge

Notices

HomeGauge This is a place for HomeGauge customers to discuss HomeGauge software and services, and prospective HomeGauge customers to ask questions and get advice about picking home inspection software and services.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4/20/17, 3:59 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Homeguage SEO service?

Anyone using homeguage for their SEO? Feedback greatly appreciated!
Need a home inspection in Vermont? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Vermont certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 4/26/17, 1:25 PM
Certified Master Inspector

Default Re: Homeguage SEO service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stierney View Post
Anyone using homeguage for their SEO? Feedback greatly appreciated!
I am using and I believe I am in month 5 of 6. I need to wait to give you feedback as it is a process. I did just get a call from my site, in my city of residence for a SBO and it was due to the improved SEO that HG has done.

Give me another month and I can give you better feedback. HG sends a email with what they have done monthly and I would say it has been worth the money so far!!

http://www.hshinspections.net/
Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Strongsville, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Parma and surrounding areas.
http://storage.pardot.com/130671/272...Color125px.png
Old 4/26/17, 3:20 PM
Registered InterNACHI Vendor

Thank you David. I asked Lisa one of our SEO staff if they would like to comment. Here is what she posted:

Thank you for your feedback, Dave! We are glad you are so pleased with our SEO Primer. Here’s a brief description of the program for others who may be interested in finding out more about it. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a blanket term for techniques designed to improve your website’s ranking with search engines and ultimately increase your online visibility. The SEO Primer focuses on laying the groundwork for better website performance by optimizing your website itself. It is a very specific strategy that tackles the most fundamental optimization tasks one-by-one. We make your website look better to the search engines and perform at its optimum capacity, while improving its user-friendliness. We also set up your Google Business page for you if you don’t already have one, so you will show up on the map and you can start getting Google reviews. The SEO Primer is not the end-all be-all of SEO. We call it a Primer because it’s the first stage in an ongoing process. You’ve got to put down the primer before you can paint. If you ever have any questions about our SEO Primer, or if you're interested in having us build you a website, feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Russell Buchanan
HomeGauge President
NC licensed Home Inspector
NC licensed General Contractor

You can now import HIP, 3D, & InspectVue templates!

Compare software! See the difference!
Subscription offer $59 a month for HG Desktop, HG Companion (Android or ios) and HG Services.

Old 4/26/17, 5:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbuchanan1 View Post
Thank you David. I asked Lisa one of our SEO staff if they would like to comment. Here is what she posted:

Thank you for your feedback, Dave! We are glad you are so pleased with our SEO Primer. Here’s a brief description of the program for others who may be interested in finding out more about it. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a blanket term for techniques designed to improve your website’s ranking with search engines and ultimately increase your online visibility. The SEO Primer focuses on laying the groundwork for better website performance by optimizing your website itself. It is a very specific strategy that tackles the most fundamental optimization tasks one-by-one. We make your website look better to the search engines and perform at its optimum capacity, while improving its user-friendliness. We also set up your Google Business page for you if you don’t already have one, so you will show up on the map and you can start getting Google reviews. The SEO Primer is not the end-all be-all of SEO. We call it a Primer because it’s the first stage in an ongoing process. You’ve got to put down the primer before you can paint. If you ever have any questions about our SEO Primer, or if you're interested in having us build you a website, feel free to reach out to us at any time.
I did not understand at the beginning (month 1) as it is a process. I think my site is doing very well.

http://www.hshinspections.net/
Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Strongsville, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Parma and surrounding areas.
http://storage.pardot.com/130671/272...Color125px.png
Old 5/12/17, 12:00 AM

I Just signed up For the SEO for 6 months. I love the Home Gauge report writing software and they just did my new website (check it out www.visionhomeinspection.com) so I'm sure they will do a good job on my SEO. I'll let you know only 6 months to go

Philip Hirth
Vision Home Inspection LLC
Office:516-595-8566 Cell:718-921-1211
philip@visionhomeinspection.com
NYS License #16000079104

Servicing Far Rockaway, 5 Towns, Eastern Long Island, Queens and Surrounding areas
Old 5/12/17, 12:47 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Quote:
Originally Posted by phirth View Post
I Just signed up For the SEO for 6 months. I love the Home Gauge report writing software and they just did my new website (check it out www.visionhomeinspection.com) so I'm sure they will do a good job on my SEO. I'll let you know only 6 months to go
Your website looks great! I did notice a grammar error on your services page at the thermal imaging paragraph.
"This technology allows us to identify possible issues and damage that can’t seen by conventional inspection methods."

Skyler Phillips
Precision Home & Infrared Inspection, LLC
P.O. Box 413
Bear River City, UT 84301

phiinspectionsut@gmail.com
www.phiinspection.com
Facebook
Old 5/14/17, 4:49 PM

I used the SEO Primer program a year ago, best thing I've done. I'm on page 1 in my market with great results!!

Randy McKay, CMI
Alberta Licence #332322
Mr. Home Inspection Services Inc.
Calgary, Alberta
www.MrHomeInspections.ca
Randy@MrHomeInspections.ca

Old 5/16/17, 10:47 PM

Thanks Skyler I will have them make the correction

Philip Hirth
Vision Home Inspection LLC
Office:516-595-8566 Cell:718-921-1211
philip@visionhomeinspection.com
NYS License #16000079104

Servicing Far Rockaway, 5 Towns, Eastern Long Island, Queens and Surrounding areas