North East Ohio Chapter of InterNACHI inspectors meeting in Wadsworth, OH on Feb 25.

Cost to attend is $5.

http://oh.nachi.org/neoh/event1143.html

how many inspectors do you have showing

Probably a dozen or so.

ok I have registered

The chapter did not give us enough time to promote. We generally need the URL of the event at least 3 weeks before the event date.

You going??

I registered this evening.

No. George is doing an educational presentation on improving report writing. It’s really interesting and useful.

He touched on report writing in the 1st meeting and you are right on about being useful. I hope to meet up with you one of these days. After 10 years of membership I should of crossed your path by now.

I’m speaking at 3 Days of Secrets Revealed on Tues in Dallas. I can get you a free ticket to the event if you want to come down.

I ran into Fred Shaffer and Bobby Hamilton today at a WDI event in Akron.
I asked them if they were going to attend the 2nd NCO Nachi event next week.
Fred said he was going to go to chapter event. (Can Lisa add him to the members of the chapter)
Bobby said he was going to miss NCO Nachi meeting as he was going to Dallas on business. (Sounds like he may be going to your event)

Thanks for the offer but I think I will stick around and enjoy are balmy weather;-)

I have added Fred as a chapter member to the site.

Just signed up.

Thanks!! You should come to a future meeting.

how do I receive credit for the meeting I attended in Wadsworth?

Last N.E. Ohio chapter meeting was very good! George was full of great information. Looking forward to more! Could Lisa add me as a member to the N.E. chapter website?

Added!

Thank you!