Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > Local Inspection Issues > Ohio Home Inspectors

Notices

Ohio Home Inspectors This is a place for Ohio InterNACHI home inspectors and other inspectors in Ohio to discuss local home inspection topics. Become a home inspector in Ohio

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2/11/15, 7:39 PM
InterNACHI Staff

Default South West Ohio Chapter of InterNACHI inspectors meeting in Cincinnati on March 4.

http://oh.nachi.org/southwestohio/
Need a home inspection in Texas? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Texas certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 2/13/15, 1:22 PM
Certified Master Inspector

Send a message via Skype™ to gwells
Default Re: South West Ohio Chapter of InterNACHI inspectors meeting in Cincinnati on March 4

There will be an hour-and-a-half Meet and Greet before the meeting starts. InspectorOutlet.com will have a display of tools for inspectors that cannot be found in typical big box stores. InspectorOutlet.com has a huge selection of tools at the best prices in the industry.

We will be doing a report writing seminar from 6:00-10:00 pm. The seminar and meeting will count for a total of five continuing education hours. The entire evening is free and open to everyone.

http://oh.nachi.org/southwestohio/

Forensic Electrical Consultant
Licensed Master Electrician/General Contractor

BestInspectors.Net
By Inspectors, For Inspectors

Inspection Report Software
& Business Coaching

Since 1992

Last edited by gwells; 2/13/15 at 1:27 PM..
Old 3/2/15, 2:01 PM
InterNACHI Staff

Default Re: South West Ohio Chapter of InterNACHI inspectors meeting in Cincinnati on March 4

Coming up this Wednesday!
Old 3/4/15, 5:47 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

I'm very disappointed I couldn't attend the meeting today, the weather advisory was bad and driving on the I75 can be a challenge at the best of times. Looking out of my window I made the right choice, I hope all who attended had a good evening.

GoldenEye Home Inspections LLC

http://goldeneyehomeinspections.com/
gracey29@hotmail.com

Select your club and trust your swing
Old 3/5/15, 11:22 AM
InterNACHI Student

George, Thanks again for the report writing seminar. I found it to be very helpful and informative.

Craig Grossman