Awesome MAHI meeting

Todays presentation by BIG BEN @ the MAHI meeting was great.
Thanks for introducing the Midwest Association of Home Inspectors. Just what I was looking for.

I agree, well worth the time.

Met Jeff Jonas, Casey Patten and Aaron from Acer.:cool:

Ben always puts on a great show! Even though much was a rehash of many items I was familiar with, I always come away with some new and refreshed info. Thanks Ben! Good to see you again after 5 or 6 years since Milwaukee.

Thanks to Doug, Dave, and Jerry of MAHI for pulling this event together, and inviting non-members to attend at no cost.

It was great to finally meet many InterNACHI members from the MB for the first time, some I’ve met before but haven’t seen in a while, some I’ve only spoken with on the phone or in emails, and others that apparently know me from my reputation for being an awesome dude! :shock:

Hopefully we won’t have to wait another eternity for InterNachi to return! I do believe this is the first event in Minnesota in my 8 years here. The mention above of Milwaukee was due to Minneapolis being cancelled.

Thanks everyone. I’m looking forward to the next event. :slight_smile:

I agree - great talk by Ben! I’m now a member of InterNachi and am looking forward to fast-tracking my business efforts.

This meeting was unbelievable. I have been doin this part time for about a year now and trying to figure out when to make the leap to full time. This was very informational and thank you to MWAHI for hosting it!