We have a packed house for Saturday's MAHI event in Minnesota. Be there!

Are **you **going to be in attendance, as well as other vendors, or is this strictly a Ben thing?

No vendors. Strictly a Ben thing.

And **you? **

Another thread title you say… “I’m speaking on inspector marketing for MAHI in Minnesota. Everyone is invited. Free.”

We had a political issue. This association was formerly a chapter of a competing national association. They then converted to a neutral independent group. Many of their members still belong to the do-nothing national association and are thinking about switching to InterNACHI, having originally picked the wrong horse. I’m just not the personality to welcome them over to InterNACHI as I believe the other mini national association they belong to is an outright scam that charges inspectors in my industry dues, yet provides no benefits.

I’ll come to their next meeting.

There is some truth to the rumor that, in a time in our industry when many members of the other national associations are switching over to InterNACHI… I’m somewhat unwelcoming of them. It’s a personal flaw in my character. I’m working on it.

Thank you for the honest reply.

It starts in a few hours… be there!

Packed house.

Attended the meeting in Minnesota. - Very informational. Having been a member of InterNACHI for awhile, I was mostly interested in the info on website structure. I do believe that I will need to make some changes. I appreciate everything Ben talked about. Well worth the money. Cheers.

Thank you, Brad.

Any of the other forum regulars there ?
Looking for pics…:slight_smile:

PICs: Hot PICs of today's packed MAHI/InterNACHI inspectors meeting. - Minnesota Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum

Who exactly are you looking for Bob? :twisted: