ISN now fully integrated with InterNACHI's We'll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee.

www.nachi.org/buy. Integrated with everything.

Not yet participating in InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee? Go here: www.nachi.org/buy

Not yet using Inspection Support Network? Go here for a great deal: www.nachi.org/isn

This is great news for inspectors!

It will save so much time all while going above and beyond for clients!

That is killer! Huge time saver. Hey Michelle, is there any way to do this for past inspections that haven’t had the buy back paid for yet? Or does it only work when completing an order?

That is a good question! Let me ask the Wizard and i’ll be back in a bit :slight_smile:

Just a thought but how would it stand legally if those participating had it as a Client paid aux Insurance non voluntary ] Example : Mortgage lenders make Home Insurance mandatory .

Hi Travis,

Past inspections cannot be sent through ISN… It will only work for inspections as of yesterday.

Hope that helps!

Great! Now can see get ISN to integrate with the NACHI homeowner’s newsletter?

Michelle
How can we opt out if its a sellers inspection?

Hi There!

You can if you have an inspection type such as:

Pre-Listing Inspection

Let me know if you need help with that :slight_smile:

So if you set up the BuyBack, it automatically opts you in on every inspection?

Humm…maybe this isn’t as great as it seems.

If the client tells me at the end of the inspection, they’re not buying the house based on what I found, there’s no point in paying for the BB. Put obviously, there will still be a completed inspection.

And, as mentioned, sometimes the inspection isn’t a purchase inspection.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been begging for the BB option to be interrogated into ISN for over a year, but I assumed we’d have some control over it.

How many times has that scenario presented itself ?

I haven’t crunched the numbers, but it happens enough, and honestly I am surprised how often . Although to be fair, I think many times it has little to do with the inspection itself, as much as the buyer just realizes they want out and the inspection period is a convenient way to cancel escrow. Of course, the benefit is I get hired a second time, and occasionally a third time by the client.

**Payment to InterNachi for program participation is still required! **

This also gives Nick a better, more accurate accounting of how much is owed him… oops… owed InterNachi.

Hi All:

If you look at the document we provided you can choose in your ISN what Inspection Types/Services are sent to NACHI for the buy back program. It is NOT all inspections. http://help.inspectionsupport.net/is/isn/using-the-internachi-buy-back-guarantee

Bob

If you look at the document we provided you can choose in your ISN what Inspection Types/Services are sent to NACHI for the buy back program. It is NOT all inspections. http://help.inspectionsupport.net/is...back-guarantee
Maybe after 20 more years of ISN doing right by every inspector we meet you will not assume the worse of us every single time Bob! sheesshhh

Nick told me differently.

How hard is this to understand…???