Partial Orders

When you have someone partially fill out the order form, but they don’t complete the inspection order, do you give them a call/send an email if the info was entered? I feel a little creepy doing that, since if I was on the other side I’d be wondering what someone can see as I’m entering info into a website. Maybe I’m over thinking it.

Of course, it would be really cool if ISN had a feature like some of the big sites where if I’m online and someone starts an order, it notifies me and I can pop a chat now box up on their screen.

Mike

Yes I always call them. Many times they either get stuck on one of the questions or are not sure of all the details yet. Just call them and see if you can help them get their Inspection scheduled. If you have text set up through ISN you will get a text when they start to fill out the scheduler too.

Hi Michael,

Steven with the Inspection Support Network here!

Michael J. Parker - Thanks for the suggestion above, that is a perfect way to utilize our system!

Michael L. Marlow - If you would like to add the ability to chat with the users who visit your website. You could utilize some existing apps like: www.purechat.com, www.olark.com or www.tawk.to
Typically, you’ll find these ‘big sites’ are using one of the aforementioned chat apps and not using a custom-built, or in-house-developed chat solution.

If you want to integrate one of these chat programs, it would need to be integrated into your website, outside of the ISN Online Scheduler. By integrating a chat program into your website as a whole, you would be able to provide support to your visitors on any page they are on. Maybe they are on your pricing page and have questions, or maybe they need more explanation about a service on your services page.
Integrating a chat program into your entire website would allow you to speak with them from any of the pages on your website!

Also, we find most inspectors are not frequently sitting in the ISN and are in a spot to actively chat when a new online order comes in.
But with our text notification to you, you can give them a call from wherever you are and help them out!

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks,
Steven

Michael Parker, Thanks for the great suggestion!

Michael Marlow, this help article will help you set up those instant notifications!
http://help.inspectionsupport.net/is/isn/online-scheduler-notification-for-order-started

Stay Busy!

Michael Parker, Thanks for the great suggestion!

Michael Marlow, this help article will help you set up those instant notifications!
http://help.inspectionsupport.net/is…-order-started

Stay Busy!

Thanks everyone. I do have the text notification set up to alert me when an order is started and finished. I’ll try calling the next one that starts an order but doesn’t finish it.

Thanks,
Mike

And just like that, I get a partial order, call them, and book it.

Mike

SWEET!!! That is super Awesome!

Mike, that is awesome! What a cool experience to ask, then BOOM, success!! Congrats!!