Porch contacting prior clients?

Looking at all the prior posts, it seems to me ISN monitors this board, so I have a simple question for ISN. After automatically being enrolled without my explicit consent in the Porch app, (I opted out as soon as I was made aware). Will any of my prior clients be contacted as a result of me being enrolled in this program for about 16 hours?
The answer to this question is very important to me. I need to form some talking points if this is the case.
If you don’t answer this post directly, Please include it in the forthcoming general explanation that you submit.

ISN said the program doesn’t go active until next week.

This is what concerns me the most, yeah its shi**y, but I can live with the indiscretion IF my contacts aren’t compromised.

Brad, good news, the program does not launch until next week. You opted out thus ZERO information would/has been sent/transferred. Your data is not compromised. No prior client data is sent even if you stay enrolled. I hope that clarity is helpful. Thanks, Chris

Thanks for responding and clearing that up.

“Brad, good news, the program does not launch until next week. You opted out thus ZERO information would/has been sent/transferred. Your data is not compromised. No prior client data is sent even if you stay enrolled. I hope that clarity is helpful. Thanks, Chris”

Trust(?) but verify.