Recall Check feedback

I have been considering the Recall Check/ 90 Day Warranty program. I’ve been hesitant to go down the warranty path, but it seems to have value in many’s eyes. I tried to search the forum for any past discussions. Any thoughts or links to past discussions?

Most of the best threads regarding those gimmcks were purged from the system, along with many others involving the founder of that company, after he continually threatened lawsuits to Members of this Association for voicing their opinions about his products, thus resulting in his being BANNED from this MB!

There’s and old saying… “If you want to know about something, don’t look at the lipstick on the pig. Look at it’s ashole*”!

Nuff’ said??

Recall check is great.

Clients ask all the time if I offer it.

THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS TOTAL BULL CRAP

Search recallcheck nachi.com for more threads from this forum.

I cannot find any negative comments about them in a google search. This strikes me as odd. I mean, you can probably find negative comments about Mother Theresa (God rest her soul), right? Makes me think they have been very energetic about scrubbing their reputation on the web.

You may also want to read the actual warranty. Lots of limitations and disclaimers.

This highly dubious statement appears in the summary of a web search:

“Nearly all of InterNACHI’s most successful members utilize RecallChek, including the largest inspection company in the U.S. and thousands of other…”

I would look for other ways to differentiate yourself.

1 Like

Thanks guys. The fine print is not very impressive. Inspectors in my area lean heavily on the warranties. I’ve never been a fan, but it gives some consumers a warm fuzzy feeling…

1 Like

I think it may be more helpful for the inspector’s marketing than any actual value for the client.

I was around when the debacle occurred on this forum.

I learned what I already knew-a vendor’s response to adversity says a lot about the vendor as well as for the product that vendor is trying to sell.

Read the fine print. Then read it again. Every single word.

Then make your decision.

Good luck!

I think it may be more helpful for the inspector’s marketing than any actual value for the client.

I was around when the debacle occurred on this forum.

I learned what I already knew-a vendor’s response to adversity says a lot about the vendor as well as for the product that vendor is trying to sell.

Read the fine print. Then read it again. Every single word.

Then make your decision.

Good luck!

Merry Christmas Mikey! :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas Mikey! :mrgreen: .

Back at ya brother! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also whenever you align yourself with another company or product and you will be advertising their name with yours do as much research as possible. In the past I made the mistake of not doing that and when a client did it was hard explain why I would use a company with such a poor reputation. All you have to do is Google “(insert company name here) reviews”

1 Like

Great advice.

I don’t how I’ve managed to stay in business all these years Without using RecallChek. :roll::p:twisted: