Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Inspection Support Network (ISN) The Inspection Support Network is the world leader in connecting, streamlining and automating all aspects of running any inspection business.

Old 11/19/15, 8:07 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to the official Inspection Support Network (ISN) forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschuld View Post
Hi @Jeff,

It is a valid concern, we view privacy (and security) as a big deal here @ ISN. The "client" information falls under your company's info. It is your data; we do not share nor sell it. It's yours; it's always been our view and our execution!

We view it as such a concern we "sandbox" your data away from every other customer. This is extremely unique in the industry (I believe we are the only vendor who does this). Your data is never stored in the same container with another company. Most companies consolidate data within the same data layer. We do not; every customer has their own data containers.

We are security and privacy focused. I am more than happy to discuss any concerns!

Thanks, Chris
Jeff I have used ISN extensively and have nothing but good things to say about the platform and the people who service it.
Need a home inspection in South Dakota? Check out InterNACHI's listing of South Dakota certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 12/4/15, 12:03 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: Welcome to the official Inspection Support Network (ISN) forum.

@Bruce, BTW, this update is slated for the rebuild of the order grid! Thanks, Chris

(In reference to adding the seller's agent to the order grid)

Chris Schuld
CTO

Inspection Support Network
http://inspectionsupport.net/
(800) CALL-ISN

Try the Inspection Support Network for FREE for 90 days! (no setup fee, no hidden costs... just FREE for 90 days!)
Old 1/13/16, 9:02 PM
Community Guest

Dan Huber and the support team at ISN are fantastic. I wish I had signed up with ISN back in May when I finally got started inspecting. I was excited just to have a system in place to schedule appointments and the Real Estate Dashboard is an excellent feature. I haven't had the training session yet but was able to get set up with ease just from following the videos and asking a few questions which the support staff were extremely quick to help me with.

Dan really goes beyond providing a service, he called me up within minutes of an email I sent him and was genuinely concerned for the path I was headed on. Dan explain how detrimental my strategy would be and gave me some great advice.

If you haven't already given ISN a try, don't wait.

I can't thank Dan Huber and Nick Gromicko enough for their support and their commitment to providing us with the tools that set us apart from our competition.
Old 4/4/16, 8:39 PM
Registered InterNACHI Vendor

Thanks for your kind words Robert! Glad we were able to help guide you just a bit! Thanks for your support of ISN.
BTW, we are doing some cool new stuff in the near future with Nick Gromicko and his team.
Have a great week everybody
Old 9/16/17, 9:48 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschuld View Post
Hi @Jeff,

It is a valid concern, we view privacy (and security) as a big deal here @ ISN. The "client" information falls under your company's info. It is your data; we do not share nor sell it. It's yours; it's always been our view and our execution!

We view it as such a concern we "sandbox" your data away from every other customer. This is extremely unique in the industry (I believe we are the only vendor who does this). Your data is never stored in the same container with another company. Most companies consolidate data within the same data layer. We do not; every customer has their own data containers.

We are security and privacy focused. I am more than happy to discuss any concerns!

Thanks, Chris
So, this was a lie?

Or ISN sold out it's integrity for money?