Auction: Fenix TK20R 1000 Lumens Flashlight

Up for auction, courtesy of Inspector Outlet, is a Fenix TK20R 1000 Lumens Flashlight! This item is unused, but the box is damaged. Flashlight still works flawlessly.

Please post your pledge on this thread. The highest bidder wins. Auction ends Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 at 4:00 PM EST.

All of the proceeds go to Cozy Coats for Kids. We promote all donors on our Donors webpage (linked to your website)!

Starting the bidding at $25.

$50.00

$55.00

$75.00

$100.00

Does it have adjustable zoom beam?

No, according to the second review here: Fenix TK20R USB Rechargeable Flashlight - Fenix Lighting

Adjustable zoom flashlight is an absolute must for me! Exception being my headlight which I use in attics and crawlspaces. Which I do have an adjustable headlight too, but do not use often. :lol:

I can’t speak for that exact model but PM or call me if you want but the Fenix lights I have, an adjustable spotlight isn’t needed, just turn it up to turbo mode and I can’t imagine that not being enough light…uc35 is my go to

Auction ends today!

$125

John Reim wins! I’ll send you an email with the next steps.

Thanks for participating, everyone! Plus, a special thank you to Inspector Outlet for donating the item.