Auction: Win a 14K Gold and Silver Bruce Morgan Navajo Bracelet

Up for auction from Nick Gromicko’s personal collection is a 14K gold and sterling silver Bruce Morgan Navajo Indian cuff bracelet.

It has a gold landscape scene of the cliff dwellings similar to Bandelier Monument near Los Alamos, New Mexico. Each end of the landscape and the inside of the cuff is bounded by an intricate engraved Navajo design.

The opening is 1.5 inches.

Please post your pledge on this thread. The highest bidder wins. Auction ends Tuesday, August 7th at 4:00 PM EST. The reserve price is set at $150.

All of the proceeds go to Cozy Coats for Kids. We promote all donors on our Donors webpage (linked to your website forever).

The reserve is set too high!

Grinch!

Is it sizable/bendable by hand?

And, what is the approximate appraised value?

It’s not bendable/sizable by hand. I attached more pictures here to give you a better idea of size.

It hasn’t be appraised. The reserve price is based on research on the artist and similar bracelets.

Thank you, Maggie.

Oh, I thought it was a man’s band.

Yes, it is a men’s cuff bracelet.

Not any ‘real’ mans that’s ever done a hard days work. Heck, I couldn’t even use it as a **** ring! :shock:

Reserve price lowered to $150! This is an amazing price.

All proceeds go to Cozy Coats for Kids. We’ll start purchasing coats within the next month to have the brand-new winter coats in the hands of kids in need by Thanksgiving.

I will bid $200.00

Maggie, do you know the weight in grams and does it come with any provenance??

$275

$280.00

Jeff Moore wins! I’ll email you with the next step.

Thank you all for participating and Nick Gromicko for donating the item. This helps us purchase about ten brand-new winter coats for kids in need!

I should get something from Nick for driving the price up…