Many thanks to Robert Young for the generous donation!

Many thanks to Robert Young for the generous donation to Cozy Coats for Kids!

We’re promoting your company’s logo and website on our website and Facebook page!

Maggie Aey, my pleasure.
I challenge all members to help this great cause.

May I say this. There are times in life for many, that are unexpected. No one planned such events, yet all involved are affected deeply, and emotionally. Expressing the ability to share through kind deeds empowers all involved. If we all lift unexpected burdens together, the weight becomes lighter as we all become stronger.
God Bless your kid deeds, “Cozy Coats for Kids!”

Awesome Robert

Thank you, David.
I hope everything is going well with your business.

If you go to their website, COZY COATS FOR KIDS, you will see other InterNACHI inspectors just like me. Thanks for your kind remarks David but I am no one special. It was very kind of Maggie Aey and Cozy Coats for Kids to post this thread on the MB.
Maggie Aey, your the best!

I hope other members get involved.
Look at those beautiful young faces and the difference a new warm coat made in their special lives.
I Like My Coat Because I Can Go Out And Play.
cozy coats for kids 3.JPG
I Like My Coat Because Its My Favorite Color.
I Like My Coat Because It Is Warm.

I Like My Coat Because I Can Go Out And Play. What touching remarks from the young innocent victims of unseen events. How many young kids today want to go outside and play? They are our future.

Look at Nick.
Nick Gromicko.JPG
That is our founder. That is the Nick Gromicko I know.
“As Iron Sharpens Iron, As One Person Sharpens Another.”
Thank You Nick!

Look at the love returned by helping someone less fortunate. If we all lift unexpected burdens together, the weight becomes lighter as we all become stronger. Lets all lift together and help this cause.