Anybody close to Joplin?

I’m just starting out and trying to see if we have anybody from the Joplin area. Any local chapters pull from my area? I saw one mid Missouri to Wichita, how about Springfield?

How about your phone number or an email address .

Heartlands Regional Chapter Dan Bowers 6 Officers – 51 Members Missouri (816) 455-8787 theholmescompany@hotmail.com

Only one listed that I have for Missouri.

Call Dan and find out if any new ones have opened up.

For now I have only personal phone and email details, if you would like to pm me for contact information I’d prefer that since this is a public message board.

Thank you, I stumbled upon their group before, I’ll look into that more.

12/1/18

Matt … I’ve been out of state for 3 weeks, just saw your post.

The only Chapter in Missouri or Kansas is the Heartland Regional Chapter of InterNACHI. We currently have about 108 members from Lake of the Ozarks to Wichita (east to west) and from St Joseph to Joplin / Springfield (north to south).

If memory serves me correctly we have 1 member from Joplin and about 3-4 in the Springfield area.

We meet on a Saturday every 3 months in KC for a day of education. We usually have 2 speakers (half day each). We charge $35 - $45 for the day which includes any handouts, AM & PM snack breaks & lunch. We typically have around 40-60 inspectors at a meeting depending on topics.

Our last meeting was in Oct, so the next one will be either the last of Jan or the 1st part of Feb.

Call or text me with your contact info (name, phone, email, etc and I’ll add you to our emailing list so you can be alerted to our info.

Dan Bowers (918) 816-0607 (cell) / (816) 455-8787 (wk)
danbowers1@yahoo.com (email)

Our Chapter Web Site, etc is: http://mo.nachi.org/heartlandsregional/members.html

Sorry can not find your information you can send it to me if you want My info . All the best … Roy