I got this letter from ASHI's President, Brion Grant today. The deal is done!!!

http://www.nachi.org/interashi.htm

We’ll have our literature and website changed by the end of the month. This is going to be really good for the industry.

Finally, industry unification.

Don’t forget about the strategic alliance between InterNachi and the Canadian Association! http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27342

This is a joke right? NACHI and ASHI are merging?

I will believe that when HELL Freezes OVER…HA HA HA

APRIL FOOLS!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Oh… I get it. Ya got me! :stuck_out_tongue: Forgot what day it is.

Well done, Nick. We were able to get the same thing done in both Canada and the USA at the same time.

Bill Mullen

Nothing like a good April Fools joke!! LOL

good one… I thought I was good a pulling a good prank.

Hi Nick!
I just returned from the State Capitol where as expected the ASHI contingent and their paid Lobbyist turned out in full force.

The to be expected nasty remarks we made by ASHI and their PHONY coalition.

• You might be interested to know that in Public Testimony the bitter divide between the two associations was brought up by the Chairman of the House E.D. & A. committee.
    So I am happy to see that the two associations have finally merged. NOW maybe there can be “Peace in New Hampshire”

I have just sent out this State Chapter Newsletter to ALL of our NH-NACHI members and … I sent a copy to the President of the PHONY Coalition whose board of directors are ALL ASHI so that now the local ASHI folks will know that “We are One”!

NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
State Chapter of
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER NEWSLETTER

April 1, 2008

PUBLISHER DATE:
Frank Carrio
Chapter President

Hi To All!
I just received this E-Mail directly from Nick Gromicko founder of NACHI.

Some of you may be surprised to know that for about a year there have been quiet negotiations taken place behind the scenes to have a merger betweenASHI and NACHI.

Well……The merger finally happened.

Here is the link to this blockbusting announcement!

www.nachi.org/interashi.htm](http://www.nachi.org/interashi.htm)

Sincerely,[size=4]Frank Carrio CMI. [/size]
Certified Master Inspector & Consultant
Certified Commercial Building Inspector
Founder & President, New Hampshire State Chapter
The InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors {InterNACHI}

Chris McDonald, CMI
Vice President, New Hampshire State Chapter, NACHI
McDonald Home Inspection Services, LLC
Jaffrey, NH

I want to know who had enough time on their hands to create the awesome IASHI logo.

Here is the 2nd merge of the day.:roll:

InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors](InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors)

I fainted… what happen?

I have to change my business cards again

I nominate Frank carrio and Bob Mc. for co-chairs of the new IASHI !!:wink:

Thanks for taking the first step, Nick.

The St. Louis ASHI president and I are meeting with some members of the Missouri legislature next week to put together a very good, comprehensive home inspector licensing bill that should go a long way toward consumer protection. We feel, with some effort and compromise, we should come up with something that will make the realtors feel good, as well.

I’ll keep you posted.

I fainted again…:shock:

That was a good APRIL FOOLS burn on some Nick!

Had me going ,for a minute.:slight_smile: