Due to complications with the COVID-19 virus, the state of California has said that it’s unsafe to hold the convention in October. We’re following their guidance and postponing the event until October of 2021.
A refund is being issued to all registrants (you'll get it soon). We’re also planning a fantastic (free) online event for this October, with more details forthcoming. Stay tuned on our forum for updates.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com. Happy Inspecting!