Free Commercial Inspection Class with Nick Gromicko
February 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. MSTThe InterNACHI School
Start and run a commercial property inspection company.
This free class shows you how to start and operate a commercial inspection company. It is appropriate for home inspectors wishing to add commercial inspections to their services. This is a business management course, not a technical course. We show you how to run the company like a general contractor who subs out the electrical or plumbing work to others. And, yes, you’ll learn everything you need in this one-evening course. The course is based on the International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties.
Dinner is on us!
Nick Gromicko is the founder of InterNACHI — the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors — based in Boulder, Colorado. InterNACHI is the world’s largest association of property inspectors — with one of the largest websites on the Internet at www.nachi.org —offering education, training, benefits and support to its members to help them succeed in the home inspection industry.
During class breaks:
- Take a guided tour through InterNACHI’s House of Horrors, a house with a thousand defects built inside The InterNACHI School.
- Test-drive $20,000 worth of inspection tools, including FLIR infrared cameras, moisture meters, and the Spectoscope.
- Get free marketing help from InterNACHI's Member Marketing Department.
- Visit the Inspection Museum.
- Read through your free inspection textbooks.
- Do some 360-degree virtual inspection training.
- Explore the Inspector Library and bookstore.
- Try on a free InterNACHI T-shirt.
- Visit Inspector Outlet.
- Visit the Master Inspector Certification Board
- Enjoy dinner on us!
+ Google Calendar + iCal Export
6:00pm - 8:00pm