Thermal Imaging and Building Science Class
February 1-2, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MSTThe InterNACHI School
- complete this two-day Infrared Certified® Class;
- be a member of InterNACHI. Non-members will receive a free six-month student membership to InterNACHI;
- complete the Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)® certification requirements (free and online for InterNACHI members); and
- sign and submit to InterNACHI the Infrared Certified application/affidavit (PDF download).
- advanced techniques using infrared imaging; and
- hands-on training using infrared cameras and moisture meters in The House of Horrors.
- free printed marketing materials for your business;
- a free case of home maintenance books to give to your clients;
- free lunch at the local brewery, snacks, refreshments, and coffee; and
- a free shuttle from the local hotel to the class at InterNACHI Headquarters.
During class breaks
- Different types of infrared cameras, including the FLIR C2 Thermal Imaging System and FLIR E40bx Thermal Imager with MSX;
- Various types of moisture meters, including the EXTECH M0260 Dual Moisture Meter;
- Many types of powerful LED flashlights, including the Fenix TK35UE Ultimate;
- Many types of AFCI, GFCI and AC Circuit Analyzer, including the Extech CT80 Analyzer; and
- many more tools provided by Inspector Outlet that you'll be able to test-drive.
House of Horrors Inside InterNACHI Headquarters
Where can I stay overnight?
Room includes free parking, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Click here for a discounted rate. A free shuttle can be provided to and from InterNACHI Headquarters.
Do you need help with travel arrangements? Email Michelle: Michelle@internachi.org
+ Google Calendar + iCal Export
|Start:||February 1 @ 8:00am|
|End:||February 2 @ 5:00pm|
|Event Categories:||class, infrared|