See all available class dates below.
Class size is limited, so register now for only $1,875!
- October 9-13, 2017
- November 6-10, 2017
- December 4-8, 2017
- January 8-12, 2018
- February 5-9, 2018
- March 5-9, 2018
- April 9-13, 2018
- May 7-11, 2018
- June 4-8, 2018
2018 Classes (con't.)
- July 9-13, 2018
- August 6-10, 2018
- September 10-14, 2018
- October 8-12, 2018
- November 5-9, 2018
- December 3-7, 2018
At the completion of this class, you will be:
- an InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector;
- a member of InterNACHI®, the world's largest home inspector accreditation organization; and
- awarded the Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)® designation (a federal certification mark).
You will also receive a Certificate of Completion and an InterNACHI® Inspector ID Badge.
Upon completion of this class, you will know how to perform a home inspection according to the Standards of Practice.
During the 5-day class, you will be:
- instructed by several Certified Master Inspectors®;
- performing inspections with Certified Professional Inspectors® as your mentors;
- learning how to inspect systems and components of a home;
- finding defects at the House of Horrors®;
- practicing writing home inspection reports;
- test-driving over $10,000 worth of inspection tools; and
- meeting with the InterNACHI Marketing Team.
This class includes performing inspections at the House of Horrors®, an entire house with a thousand defects built under our roof at InterNACHI® Headquarters. You'll learn how to find all of the defects we intentionally installed in this amazing facility. There are over 120 defects in the plumbing system alone!
We'll also help you pass the Online Home Inspector Exam.
Test-Drive Inspection Tools
- different types of infrared cameras, including the FLIR C2 Thermal Imaging System and FLIR E40bx Thermal Imager with MSX;
- various types of moisture meters, including the EXTECH M0260 Dual Moisture Meter;
- many types of powerful LED flashlights, including the Fenix TK35UE Ultimate;
- many types of AFCI, GFCI and AC circuit analyzers, including the Extech CT80 Analyzer; and
- many more tools provided by Inspector Outlet.
Inspector Outlet will provide you with special pricing if you decide to shop at the store located inside InterNACHI Headquarters.
Your class includes:
- a free one-year membership in InterNACHI® (for non-members only; a $499 value);
- catered lunch;
- inspection t-shirt;
- inspection textbooks; and
- home maintenance books to give to your clients.
Your class purchase also includes unlimited access to all of the following online courses provided by InterNACHI®:
- Safe Practices for the Home Inspector
- 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know
- Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors
- How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections
- How to Perform Roof Inspections
- How to Inspect HVAC Systems
- Structural Issues for Home Inspectors
- How to Inspect the Exterior
- How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior
- How to Perform Deck Inspections
- How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion
- How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys
Location of the InterNACHI School
InterNACHI® Headquarters, the InterNACHI School, and the House of Horrors® are located at 4635 Nautilus Court S. in Boulder, Colorado (80301), which is about 50 minutes from Denver International Airport.
By completing this 5-day class, you'll be an InterNACHI® Certified Home Inspector in the following states and provinces:
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- New Brunswick
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island