Hands-On Training Class
at the InterNACHI School in Boulder, Colorado
Wednesday & Thursday, August 23-24, 2017
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day
Total Cost: $495
After purchase, you'll receive an email confirmation and receipt.
This class, presented by Monroe Infrared, is geared to the new IR Camera owner with a focus on thermal imager applications for home and commercial building inspections. Attendees successfully completing all training course requirements, including a course examination can receive confirmation as a Certified Residential Thermographer in both licensing and non-licensing states.
Students complete the course with a much better understanding of the capabilities and applications of thermal imaging, as well as more confidence and competence to immediately put that knowledge to use. Customers are getting smarter and expecting home inspectors and other residential building professionals to utilize all the tools available to provide them the best information available. Infrared thermography is a powerful technology that helps home inspectors locate, identify, quantify, and communicate today what could be a much bigger issue for the customer tomorrow.
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive inspection and maintenance applications. NO experience in thermography or infrared camera use is necessary, nor is it mandatory to own your own infrared camera.
- Collect quality data and accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects, such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras with different capabilities.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images.
- See the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes. Learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct versus indirect temperature readings, moisture versus air infiltration and air exfiltration, and many more concepts.
- Challenge yourself and learn during hands-on infrared camera applications labs that simulate real-world home and building inspection applications for infrared thermal imaging to provide greater information and valuable insights.