Starting a Home Inspection Business & Creating a Business Plan

InterNACHI Founder Nick Gromicko's tips on How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business.

Forms of Inspection Business Ownership & Structure

One of the first decisions that you will have to make as an inspection business owner is how the company should be structured.

I formed a corporation or limited liability company. Now what?

Learn why we encourage every home inspector to form a corporation or limited liability company (LLC) for his or her inspection business.

Using Separate Bank Accounts for Personal and Business Finances

Learn about the advantages of using separate bank accounts for personal and business finances for home inspectors from InterNACHI® Legal Counsel.

Easy Steps that Help Inspectors Avoid Lawsuits

Easy and inexpensive steps that inspectors can take to help prevent lawsuits.

Intellectual Property:  The Difference Between Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights for Home Inspectors

InterNACHI® Legal Counsel, explains the differences between the commonly misunderstood concepts of patents, trademarks, and copyrights as they pertain to home inspectors and home inspection business owners.

The author of this communication is not a lawyer licensed to give legal advice or perform legal services.  Information conveyed in this communication is general information only and does not provide legal advice or opinions. The information conveyed in this communication should not be construed as, and should not be relied upon for, legal or tax advice in any particular circumstance or fact situation.  The information conveyed in this communication may not reflect the most current legal developments. No action should be taken in reliance on the information contained in this communication and we disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this communication to the fullest extent permitted by law. The author of this communication does not represent InterNACHI, or any other party, as an attorney. An attorney should be contacted for advice on specific legal issues.

Did this answer your question?