This two-day Advanced Home Inspection Training Class at the House of Horrors® will cover the following:
- Electrical Systems (panels, bonding and grounding, and age-related issues, such as arc faults, etc.);
- Plumbing Systems (including private well/septic systems, and issues related to the water supply and waste lines, etc.);
- Heating Systems;
- Structural Issues (common masonry cracks, and how to identify normal settling vs. structural issues that need further evaluation);
- EIFS and Modern Synthetic Stucco Systems; and
- Inspection Protocol (to minimize your liability and increase your referrals).
Free breakfast and lunch will be served onsite both days.
Lon Henderson, CMI®
Certified Master Inspector® Lon Henderson has been a home and commercial property inspector since 1998. He was an instructor for Kaplan University and is a past chapter president of NAHI. Lon's specialty is HVAC training for home inspectors.
Jim Krumm, CMI®
James Krumm is a Certified Master Inspector® and has been an InterNACHI® Colorado Chapter officer and volunteer since 2008. The owner-operator of Best Home Inspections, he has more than 25 years’ experience in the real estate industry, and is an electronics specialist. He holds certifications from the AARST-NRPP in radon testing, and is a certified well inspector and water sampler. In addition to his more than 1,700 hours of training and Continuing Education, Jim holds a two-year degree from the Dunwoody College of Technology.
There's nothing like this amazing facility to help boost your inspection techniques, knowledge and skills.
You’ll also have an opportunity to test-drive over $20,000 worth of inspection tools and meet InterNACHI's Member Marketing Team.
Included with your Training Day:
- free six-month membership in InterNACHI® (for non-members only; a $249 value);
- free lunch;
- free InterNACHI® t-shirt; and
- free home maintenance books for your clients.
Train with a Certified Master Inspector® and advance your skills in performing home inspections and finding all of the defects at the House of Horrors®, an entire house with a thousand defects built under our roof at InterNACHI® Headquarters.
A Certified Master Inspector® will mentor as you practice:
- performing home inspections;
- finding all the defects; and
- writing inspection reports.
You will learn:
- where the defects are;
- why they are defects; and
- how to describe them in your inspection reports.
A free six-month membership in InterNACHI will be provided to all non-members who purchase this Training Day (for non-members only; a $249 value).
Can't make the May training?
Sign up now for a later date!
July 8 - 9, 2019
Location of the InterNACHI School
InterNACHI® Headquarters, the InterNACHI School, and the House of Horrors® are located at 4635 Nautilus Court S in Boulder, Colorado (80301), which is about 50 minutes from Denver International Airport.