Use a Magic Marker to Market to Real Estate Offices.
1. Take a copy of Now That You've Had a Home Inspection book.
2. Affix a sticker displaying your inspection company's contact information to the front of the book.
3. Staple your business card to the front and back of the book. Put some of your inspection business brochures in the book. If you don't have business cards or brochures, you can order them at InterNACHI's Design & Print Services (design work is free for members).
4. With a Magic Marker, write on the front and back cover "OFFICE COPY. DO NOT THROW OUT."
5. Deliver one or two copies to each of your local real estate offices.
They never get thrown out. We have inspectors who are still getting work from these $2.70 books a decade after delivering them. It's the $2.70 marketing tip that keeps on marketing.... you.