International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) sponsored Continuing
Northwest HVAC/R Association & Training Center
811 E Sprague
Monday, March 20 - 8 AM - 3 PM
- 2 hr - "How Buildings Operate", "Introduction to the residential Energystar Program"
- David Hales, WSU Energy Program.
- 2 hr - Gas leaks, furnace & water heater inspections - Northwest HVAC/R Center
- 2 hr - WSDA pest inspections - Scott Neilsen, WSDA.
Tuesday, March 21 - 8 AM - 3 PM
- 2 hr - Mold, radon, asbestos and lead - Jeff Lambert, Enviroscience.
- 1 hr - Structural Integrity - Brett Danielson, Structural Engineer, Northwest
- 1 hr - Meth Labs – Ed Neigel, Centurion Services Group.
- 1 hr - Pest problems – Levi Strauss, Spokane County Extension Service (WSDA approved
- 1 hr – Septic systems – Bob Gaulke, EH3, Spokane Regional Health District
All are welcomed to attend, you need not be a member of InterNACHI.
Pre-registration open through March 15th. $130 for one day; $225 for both days.
After March 15th and at the door is $160 for one day; $260 for both.
Questions? Call Les Dolezal @ 800 500 4538; (c) 406 698 455.1
Down Home HIS (checks payable to)
3428 Fife Circle
Billings, MT 59101