- Daniel Cullen. License # 450.000570. (312) 488-1461. Chicago.
- William Decker. License # 450.0002240. (847) 676-8393. Skokie.
- Jeff Merritt. License # 450.000756. (773) 457-4542. Chicago.
- Michael Spaargaren. License # 450.000653. (773) 429-9711. Chicago.
- Justin Castronova. License # 450.003085. 773-429-9711. Chicago.
- Charles Bellefontaine. License # 450.000131. (630) 327-2700. Northbrook.
You may contact the inspectors (above), or you may visit www.inspectorseek.com
and find an Illinois-licensed home inspector to provide the five (5) field inspection events for you. The 5 Field Inspection Events are required as part of your application process for the state. The instructor inspectors may have additional requirements or fees for the training and supervision, so be sure to ask.
Send Data to InterNACHI:
License applicants must have their supervising home inspector submit to Nicole Evangelista at email@example.com
the "5 Field Inspection Events"
form. This step is critical. Without sending proof of your 5 Field Inspection Events to InterNACHI, we can not confirm your licensing data with the state.
Final Certificate of Completion & Transcript:
After completing all of the courses (above) and your five field inspections, go to your members-only account and click on the "Pre-Licensing" tool to download your final certificate of completion.
Email Nicole Evangelista at firstname.lastname@example.org
to obtain a final transcript. This transcript will need to be included with your certificate and licensing application to the state.
InterNACHI Provider # 452.000145
InterNACHI Online Pre-Licensing Course for IL Home Inspectors, Course # 453.000163
Illinois Home Inspector Resource:
Frequently Asked Questions:
453.00163. Expiration 12/31/2017.