InterNACHI's Buy-Back Guarantee Program Authorization and Release
This is an agreement between you and InterNACHI, pursuant to InterNACHI’s Buy-Back Guarantee Program. InterNACHI will purchase the property for $_____________________. In return, you release the Inspector and InterNACHI from any liability for any claims you may have (or may later discover) against the inspector and/or InterNACHI arising out of the inspection, your purchase of the property, and/or any related matters.
- By releasing the inspector and InterNACHI, you are also releasing any of their subsidiaries, principals, affiliates, related entities, shareholders, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, employees, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns.
- You agree that you had the opportunity to consult a lawyer before signing this document.
- This document contains the entire agreement between us. There are no other terms or promises that are not set forth in this document.
- If you bring an action in violation of this document and do not prevail, you must pay the attorney’s fees and costs of the Inspector and InterNACHI.
- If a court finds any ambiguity in this document, the Court shall construe it in favor of the Inspector and InterNACHI.
- The exclusive venue for any action arising out of this document is the District Court for Boulder County, Colorado. You consent to the jurisdiction of that court in any such matter.
- You authorize InterNACHI to use your name and image in its marketing efforts. If InterNACHI does this, you will receive no compensation.
- You agree that you will not make any statements to anyone else that tend to portray the Inspector and/or InterNACHI in a negative light. You agree that if you violate this provision, it would be difficult for the Inspector or InterNACHI to quantify their actual damages, and you instead agree to pay liquidated damages to InterNACHI in an amount equal to the amount InterNACHI paid you for the property.
- As additional consideration for your promises in paragraphs 7 and 8, InterNACHI agrees that it will exercise reasonable diligence in assisting you in your relocation.