Download your Certificates of Completion when you complete InterNACHI's free, online courses.
Watch this 1-minute video:
There are several other ways to download your course certificates of completion:
Or you can:
- Go to https://www.nachi.org/education.htm .
- Choose the course.
- Log in with your members-only username and password.
- Click "Final Examination" on the left-hand side of the page (it's slightly larger, located above "Questions/Comments").
- If you haven't already passed the exam, take and pass it.
- Once you've passed the exam, a link to "Download your certificate" will show up on the "Final Examination" page (you may need to refresh the page after passing the exam). You can also go here: https://www.nachi.org/my-exam-sessions.htm .
- You can download and print your certificate whenever you want.
The image is a high-resolution JPEG image (300 pixels per inch), so it might take a while to download. Most browsers should prompt you automatically to download the file. If not, you can right-click the "Download your certificate
" link and choose "Save Target As...
" or "Save Link As...
" to download it.