Everyone is invited to the next meeting of the Central Florida Chapter of InterNACHI on April
15, 2006 from 9am to 3pm. You need not be a member of InterNACHI to attend. Dress
casual as our meetings are informal and fun. Bring your spouse. Come hungry
for both food and information! Everyone is welcome.
The meeting is FREE to all and includes FREE breakfast and FREE lunch.
This meeting will focus on growing your home inspection business by diversifying
business and adding revenue to your bottom line.
- Allen Trauger, Training Director for Valencia Institute will discuss a state certified college training course for home inspectors which
will facilitate certification and qualifications for the anticipated state licensing
requirements for home inspectors.
- Arnold Schnabel Director of the National Organization Of Remediators and Mold
Inspectors (NORMI) will talk about how to add value to your home inspection with mold testing,
consulting and the "Sanitization Certificate" program for your clients.
- Daniel Draime, President of Florida based pest control company Century Services will discuss the an opportunity for certification for select number of home
inspectors to be licensed to perform termite inspections.
- Carl Isbel, President of Air Rescue will talk in depth about what to look for in the A/C system as a home inspector.
- Balu Krishnan, Regional Manager of Em Labs will be discussing opportunities for certified mold inspectors and how to grow
your business as a mold inspector .
Bring your success stories to share with all as there will be an open forum to
discuss "Growing your Home Inspection Business"
2411 Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, Fl. 32809
This is a FREE event for all home iInspectors but please RSVP to Dennis at Unispect@comcast.net
if you plan to attend.
Do not miss this informative Central Florida InterNACHI Chapter meeting !
Central Florida Chapter
Mt. Dora, Florida