We wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday. Please mark your calendars and hope to see you then.
Guest Speaker will be Leo Cannyn, owner of Beryl Project Engineering and Inspection which was founded in 2013. Leo Cannyn is sharing his Sinkhole Presentation.
Beryl Project Engineering is a Structural Engineering, Home Inspection and Solar Design Company.
Leo Cannyn brings eighteen (18) years of experience in planning, implementing, and overseeing capital projects for associations, municipalities and state agencies.
Leo Cannyn is a State of Florida Neutral Evaluator for Sinkhole claims.
Beryl Project Engineering and Inspection is the Winner of the 2019 Business of the Year from the South Tampa Chamber of Commerce and a Grow Florida Company to Watch.
Leo Cannyn earned
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
· Master’s of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology
· Master’s degree in Organizational Management/Psychology from the University of Phoenix.
Notable projects included
· managing the contract administration and construction monitoring of a 456-condominium restoration program
· a $110 million water plant
· a $14 million dollar prison expansion performing visual inspections for civil, structural, mechanical and electrical systems