Everyone is invited to the next meeting of the Chesapeake Chapter of NACH on
Thursday, May 11, 2006 starting at 6pm. You need not be a member of InterNACHI to
attend. Dress casual as our meetings are informal and fun. Bring your spouse.
Come hungry for both food and information! Everyone is welcome.
Speaker: Nick Gromicko, Founder of the National Association of Certified Home
- How to get more inspection work from the internet.
- Raising your prices when your competitors charge less.
- Tweaking your inspection website so that it sells.
- 20 things you can do to improve your inspection business.
Other Speaker: Lorne Steiner, CEO of Porter Valley Software will be giving a
seminar on Advanced Communications which includes:
- Professional Marketing Strategies
- Expanding business in today's Real Estate Environment
- Using computerized report techniques to help avoid litigation and increase referrals.
Guest Speaker: Margie Ann & Don Bonnett of the Sandler Sales Institute.
Vendor Speaker: Jerry Salathiel of Brinks Home Security on:
- Earning extra during a home inspection.
Also on hand to help... Gary Johnson of the InterNACHI Foundation.
Dinner Menu: Buffet style (2 entries, one meat, one poultry).
Cost: $35 per person. Everyone is invited to this inspection meeting.
Holiday Inn BWI Airport Conference Center
890 Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
This meeting was put together by:
Eugene "Gene" Swier
InterNACHI Chesapeake Chapter
Phone Number: (410) 982.1996