Chesapeake Chapter of InterNACHI meeting in Linthicum, MD on May 11, 2006.
Everyone is invited to the next meeting of the Chesapeake Chapter of NACH on
Thursday, May 11, 2006 starting at 6pm. You need not be a member of InterNACHI to
attend. Dress casual as our meetings are informal and fun. Bring your spouse.
Come hungry for both food and information! Everyone is welcome.
Speaker: Nick Gromicko, Founder of the National Association of Certified Home
- How to get more inspection work from the internet.
- Raising your prices when your competitors charge less.
- Tweaking your inspection website so that it sells.
- 20 things you can do to improve your inspection business.
Other Speaker: Lorne Steiner, CEO of Porter Valley Software will be giving a
seminar on Advanced Communications which includes:
- Professional Marketing Strategies
- Expanding business in today's Real Estate Environment
- Using computerized report techniques to help avoid litigation and increase referrals.
Guest Speaker: Margie Ann & Don Bonnett of the Sandler Sales Institute.
Vendor Speaker: Jerry Salathiel of Brinks Home Security on:
- Earning extra during a home inspection.
Also on hand to help... Gary Johnson of the InterNACHI Foundation.
Dinner Menu: Buffet style (2 entries, one meat, one poultry).
Cost: $35 per person. Everyone is invited to this inspection meeting.
Holiday Inn BWI Airport Conference Center
890 Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
This meeting was put together by:
Eugene "Gene" Swier
InterNACHI Chesapeake Chapter
Phone Number: (410) 982.1996