Put your inspection business all over the Internet!
by Nick Gromicko
Making sure that your business website appears in the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo!® and Bing™ (found at MSN.com) is critical to spreading the word about your inspection business.
1. First, add your company to Google’s main search engine so that people looking for inspection services have the opportunity to find you. (It takes some time for a business to appear on Page One, so don’t expect the top spot on Day One.)
2. Then, go more local with a link to your website in Google’s Business Center where local companies are given priority. You'll also be able to add special features, such as "Maps and Directions," "Coupons," and "List Your Hours" -- all with just a few clicks. For InterNACHI members, raising awareness for your company in the area you serve is a no-risk, no-cost way to generate new business.
3. Submit your website to Yahoo!®
4. Submit your website to Bing™.
5. Get listed on OverSeeIt.com. It's free.
6. If you offer radon or mold inspections, get listed on IAC2. It's free.
7. Make sure you are listed in the North American Directory of Inspectors.
8. Have InterNACHI submit your website to 1,200 other search engines.
Download your free copy of STACKS: A Home Inspector’s Guide to Increasing Gross Revenue.
Download your free copy of SLEEP WELL: A Home Inspector’s Guide to Managing Risk.
BizVelop: Free Business Development
Tool for Home Inspectors