Valerie Green of NACHI.TV on
- Free online video commercials to promote your inspection business.Nick Gromicko, founder of InterNACHI on:
- Inspector Heaven, why the market in Texas is great for home inspectors.
- How to get more inspections in Texas.
- How to land seller inspections using the free MoveInCertified program.
- How to charge more in Texas when your competitors are charging less.
- TREC's approval of InterNACHI's Pay Per View inspection reports and how it will generate you more income.
- How to grow your inspection business.
- Free IAC2, OverSeeIt.com, InspectorNOW.com and InspectorLocator.com.
Ben Garrison of FREA on:
- New E&O Insurance for Texas home inspectors.
- Limiting inspector liability.John McKenna, President of the Master Inspector Certification Board on:
- The Certified Master Inspector professional designation.A representative from BRINKS.A representative from ITA.A representative from PRO-LAB.
Pecan Meeting Room
Westin DFW Airport Hotel
4545 West John Carpetner FreewayIrving, Texas 75063Hotel phone: (972) 929-4500
From East: Take Interstate 635 West to Beltline Road. Turn left and proceed approximately 0.24 miles to Highway 114. Take Hwy 114 West to the Esters Boulevard Exit. Turn right onto Esters Boulevard and continue to the hotel entrance on the left.From North: Take Interstate 35 East and continue South to Interstate 635. Turn right (West) on I-635 and proceed to Beltline Road. Turn left and proceed South for approximately 0.25 miles to Highway 114. Proceed West and turn right onto Ester Boulevard. Continue to the hotel entrance on the left.From West: Take Interstate 2 or Interstate 30 East to Highway 360. Exit North onto Hwy 360 and continue to the Highway 114/121 merge. Take Hwy 114 East and exit onto Esters Boulevard. Turn left onto Esters Boulevard and continue to the hotel entrance on the left.From South: Take Interstate 35 East, North through Dallas. Proceed to the Highway 114 split. Take Hwy 114 West to the Esters Boulevard Exit. Turn right onto Esters Boulevard and then turn left into the hotel.